SPL200-20 SPL250-30 SPL350-30 SPL400-40可编程电子负载
- Electronic loads/DC current sinks up to 200 or 400 W.
- Support 4 basic operating modes CC, CV, CR, CP.
- High-speed sequence and transient measurement, short-circuit proof, battery discharging etc.
Programmable Electronic Loads.
SPL series electronic loads are high-precision direct current sinks for use in research, product development, production, service and vocational training.
Four types are available with 200 W and 400 W input power. The devices are distinguished by a diverse range of functions and excellent regulating accuracy, as well as outstanding ease of operation.
- 4 operating modes: Constant current, constant voltage, constant load and constant power.
- High-speed sequence and transient measurement, short-circuit proof, battery discharging and other auxiliary functions.
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6 V (80 V models) or 1.2 V (200 V models) at maximum current load.
- Programmable current rise and fall time, steep edges.
- Several groups of parameters (device settings) and sequences (load profile) can be saved and retrieved.
- Floating power input/no grounding.
- Safe electrical separation.
- Input can be switched on and off.
- Voltage or current control is possible with constant power.
- Settings selected by means of a rotary switch and keypad.
- Multifunctional LCD panel.
- Safety functions, amongst others adjustable power limiting.
- Benchtop instrument, also suitable for mounting to a 19" rack.